Your week in gifs.
Tigers.
Man that was a brutal loss.
I believe in JV.
Go Tigers.
As far as football this week. We just witnessed another huge week from a manager last year that broke our league record for highest point total. This year's team is nothing compared to last year on paper. However, the Kansas City Chiefs' Defense is going nuts right now. They've scored in almost every game this year.
Congrats on the dominating week with 165.1.
Let's get it started.
============================================================
JFS (5-1)
def
SCOOP YOU (0-6)
LOL.
I got one more.
I've never seen this before.
ZERO double digit performers, including 3 non-bye players on the bench. The top scorer was kicker DAVID AKERS with 9.
You need to do some trades or something. There's only one player in the top ten by position on this team and after MNF I wouldn't be surprised if Luck falls out of the top ten once the stats hit.
As for JFS, not a productive week. But how awesome is it to win when 4 players are on bye. No note-worthy performances for him this week. ARodgers has now gone 3 straight starts under 20 points but he'll be fine. 5-1 is the only stat that matters right now.
------------------------------------------------------------
36 Dollar Man (5-1)
def
i need a win (0-6)
Good news for Jeff Kim and his team is that his team is starting to get it together. Major shame that he kanged Brandon Jacobs. Hard to start over Ray Rice and I guess it's a toss up when it comes to Bell. Painful moment right there. I think the difference between 1-5 and 0-6 is colossal.
The QB situation is interesting. Everyone thought, "wow, what a deal" after the draft and first 2 weeks. Now we think, "dang, that sucks".
Aside from Kaep and Moreno, nothing really special from his offensive players yet he managed a nice 96.3 points. Maybe tides are starting to turn.
As for Mr 5-1. Romo. Yikes. Amendola might be out a while.
Recently acquired Marshawn Lynch threw down 27.5 points and our favorite Former Mr. Kardashian continues to be a key player for our Lions.
On a low scoring week he managed 108. Very nice.
------------------------------------------------------------
Exile of the Sea Bass (4-2)
def
Cruz to Victor (3-3)
It's been a LONG LONG time (at least from what I can remember) where I needed MNF to go my way. Woodhead is great yet he's even greater in my mind for doing enough to have his team win and have my team win as well. HURRAY WOODHEAD.
What an awful week for EoSB. The top performers including bye replacement and possible future starter Jay Cutler did... aaiigghhttt... WTF was wrong with Torrey and screw this Sean McGrath guy.
If I told you before the week that I'd score 80 points against RG3, AD, Gio, Cruz, and Demaryius, you'd have said I'm dead. Not so fast my friend. Can't blame AD for his game. Carolina's front guys are great and a terrible terrible tragedy has to be on AD's mind. Everyone else but Gio, complete underperformance. Shame.
------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin's Johnson (4-2)
def
Atlanta Lions (3-3)
Shoot. This was the week I was talking about last week. Of course 107.9 is a hard total to top but Peyton had an off day. But how annoying is Kevin's team? Having to deal with Peyton and Julius Thomas. Perhaps as annoying as a tick on your penis.
Regardless of Peyton's 2 fumble and 1 INT day, Calvin's Johnson got a balanced attack and is really benefiting from a guy (ugh I should have been patient) that came back from his suspension, Justin Blackmon. Bleh. Curse you, superman.
As for Mr. Yeun, good call on Cam. Nothing much he could have done. I can only say that SJax needs to come back ASAP. With Julio out for the season I can only see more ways for him to get involved in the offense. All his receivers had a down week minus Stephen Hill whom I expect nothing from.
I would say ATL catches a break next week with a matchup with 0-5 i need a win but he's starting to get in a groove. Also, Sproles is on bye.
------------------------------------------------------------
Team Excrement (4-2)
def
What Am i doing (2-4)
Story of the week for What Am i doing.
Cecil Shorts out with an injury before recording any stats.
Jimmy Graham did the same thing. One 0 can be overcome (see EoSB), however 2? Especially from the #1 Jimmy Graham.
Muscle Hamster continued being irrelevant and the Vincent Jackson's 23.4 was essentially wasted.
I LOVE TOM BRADY.
What a BOSS. I mean 14.4 points is whatever but did you see that last drive? Epitome of COOL.
the story of Team Excrement's week is 25 points from the Rams D. It's official. Houston QBs have an addiction to throwing pick sixes. What a terrible disappointment the Texans have been.
Fortunately for Team Excrement Arian did fine this week.
If Brady gets on a roll, look out.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ansahppable Cabrera (3-3)
def... no. nut punches
Thobias Funke (3-3)
OUCH.
Last week is hurting more and more now.
114.9. Great week by Thobias. As I mentioned, the new squad showed that they had tremendous potential 114.9 on a slow week is pretty damn good.
Although I'd consider Brees' performance as an underperformance, Ellington had a surprising day and Vernon Davis finally broke out after his great week 1. Why Kaep doesn't go to him more... no one will ever know.
HOWEVER.
Like the GIF. If he checked his team stats first and had a good feeling like a wide receiver securing the ball in the endzone before landing... the moment he checked his opponent's day was like a shoulder to the face.
TWENTY SEVEN from a defense that's scored a TD 5 of the 6 weeks played. Ridley had an uncharacteristic 23 points but LOOK. 20 carries. Magic number.
Stafford loves Fauria and Brandon Marshall continued his success. Complete Kang free lineup this week.
165.1 is the new number to beat this season.
============================================================
Playoff picture:
Next week will be a huge indicator of how things will end up. For i need a win and SCOOP YOU... y'all need to start winning. A loss next week will pretty much eliminate you guys although, getting in is... a giant uphill climb.
The 5-1 teams get a decent challenge next week with a 4 game winner and one of the top scorers. A loss really evens things out for 3-4 win teams.
My gut call:
36 Dollar Man.
Calvin's Johnson
JFS
and...
Ansahppable Cabrera given his nice PA stats.
We'll see.
APOW: Ansahppable Cabrera (1)
Turd of the Week: SCOOP YOU (3)
Man that was a brutal loss.
I believe in JV.
Go Tigers.
As far as football this week. We just witnessed another huge week from a manager last year that broke our league record for highest point total. This year's team is nothing compared to last year on paper. However, the Kansas City Chiefs' Defense is going nuts right now. They've scored in almost every game this year.
Congrats on the dominating week with 165.1.
Let's get it started.
============================================================
JFS (5-1)
def
SCOOP YOU (0-6)
LOL.
I got one more.
I've never seen this before.
ZERO double digit performers, including 3 non-bye players on the bench. The top scorer was kicker DAVID AKERS with 9.
You need to do some trades or something. There's only one player in the top ten by position on this team and after MNF I wouldn't be surprised if Luck falls out of the top ten once the stats hit.
As for JFS, not a productive week. But how awesome is it to win when 4 players are on bye. No note-worthy performances for him this week. ARodgers has now gone 3 straight starts under 20 points but he'll be fine. 5-1 is the only stat that matters right now.
------------------------------------------------------------
36 Dollar Man (5-1)
def
i need a win (0-6)
Good news for Jeff Kim and his team is that his team is starting to get it together. Major shame that he kanged Brandon Jacobs. Hard to start over Ray Rice and I guess it's a toss up when it comes to Bell. Painful moment right there. I think the difference between 1-5 and 0-6 is colossal.
The QB situation is interesting. Everyone thought, "wow, what a deal" after the draft and first 2 weeks. Now we think, "dang, that sucks".
Aside from Kaep and Moreno, nothing really special from his offensive players yet he managed a nice 96.3 points. Maybe tides are starting to turn.
As for Mr 5-1. Romo. Yikes. Amendola might be out a while.
Recently acquired Marshawn Lynch threw down 27.5 points and our favorite Former Mr. Kardashian continues to be a key player for our Lions.
On a low scoring week he managed 108. Very nice.
------------------------------------------------------------
Exile of the Sea Bass (4-2)
def
Cruz to Victor (3-3)
It's been a LONG LONG time (at least from what I can remember) where I needed MNF to go my way. Woodhead is great yet he's even greater in my mind for doing enough to have his team win and have my team win as well. HURRAY WOODHEAD.
What an awful week for EoSB. The top performers including bye replacement and possible future starter Jay Cutler did... aaiigghhttt... WTF was wrong with Torrey and screw this Sean McGrath guy.
If I told you before the week that I'd score 80 points against RG3, AD, Gio, Cruz, and Demaryius, you'd have said I'm dead. Not so fast my friend. Can't blame AD for his game. Carolina's front guys are great and a terrible terrible tragedy has to be on AD's mind. Everyone else but Gio, complete underperformance. Shame.
------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin's Johnson (4-2)
def
Atlanta Lions (3-3)
Shoot. This was the week I was talking about last week. Of course 107.9 is a hard total to top but Peyton had an off day. But how annoying is Kevin's team? Having to deal with Peyton and Julius Thomas. Perhaps as annoying as a tick on your penis.
Regardless of Peyton's 2 fumble and 1 INT day, Calvin's Johnson got a balanced attack and is really benefiting from a guy (ugh I should have been patient) that came back from his suspension, Justin Blackmon. Bleh. Curse you, superman.
As for Mr. Yeun, good call on Cam. Nothing much he could have done. I can only say that SJax needs to come back ASAP. With Julio out for the season I can only see more ways for him to get involved in the offense. All his receivers had a down week minus Stephen Hill whom I expect nothing from.
I would say ATL catches a break next week with a matchup with 0-5 i need a win but he's starting to get in a groove. Also, Sproles is on bye.
------------------------------------------------------------
Team Excrement (4-2)
def
What Am i doing (2-4)
Story of the week for What Am i doing.
Cecil Shorts out with an injury before recording any stats.
Jimmy Graham did the same thing. One 0 can be overcome (see EoSB), however 2? Especially from the #1 Jimmy Graham.
Muscle Hamster continued being irrelevant and the Vincent Jackson's 23.4 was essentially wasted.
I LOVE TOM BRADY.
What a BOSS. I mean 14.4 points is whatever but did you see that last drive? Epitome of COOL.
the story of Team Excrement's week is 25 points from the Rams D. It's official. Houston QBs have an addiction to throwing pick sixes. What a terrible disappointment the Texans have been.
Fortunately for Team Excrement Arian did fine this week.
If Brady gets on a roll, look out.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ansahppable Cabrera (3-3)
def... no. nut punches
Thobias Funke (3-3)
OUCH.
Last week is hurting more and more now.
114.9. Great week by Thobias. As I mentioned, the new squad showed that they had tremendous potential 114.9 on a slow week is pretty damn good.
Although I'd consider Brees' performance as an underperformance, Ellington had a surprising day and Vernon Davis finally broke out after his great week 1. Why Kaep doesn't go to him more... no one will ever know.
HOWEVER.
Like the GIF. If he checked his team stats first and had a good feeling like a wide receiver securing the ball in the endzone before landing... the moment he checked his opponent's day was like a shoulder to the face.
TWENTY SEVEN from a defense that's scored a TD 5 of the 6 weeks played. Ridley had an uncharacteristic 23 points but LOOK. 20 carries. Magic number.
Stafford loves Fauria and Brandon Marshall continued his success. Complete Kang free lineup this week.
165.1 is the new number to beat this season.
============================================================
Playoff picture:
Next week will be a huge indicator of how things will end up. For i need a win and SCOOP YOU... y'all need to start winning. A loss next week will pretty much eliminate you guys although, getting in is... a giant uphill climb.
The 5-1 teams get a decent challenge next week with a 4 game winner and one of the top scorers. A loss really evens things out for 3-4 win teams.
My gut call:
36 Dollar Man.
Calvin's Johnson
JFS
and...
Ansahppable Cabrera given his nice PA stats.
We'll see.
APOW: Ansahppable Cabrera (1)
Turd of the Week: SCOOP YOU (3)
No comments:
Post a Comment