Welcome Back to the thunderdome. bitch.
Really Jeremy?A Season Recap before the beginning of a new season?
Yup.
Only for the Playoff teams though...
Sorry... Angry? well...
...
sorry.
Shut your faces.
What an AMAZING YEAR. A YEAR FOR THE AGES.
A YEAR OF A GREAT CHAMPION.
Of course I say this because I won.
Last year was a year of Commish Victories since Team Excrement manager won the baseball league that he runs as well.
Let's Begin.
League Champion, Legends Champion
Wrath of the Sea Bass
10-4 (2-0 playoffs)
2nd PF
1st PA
That is actually very interesting now I look back on last year. I was the luckiest manager with the least points scored against.
Looking at the schedule, there's only a few things that stand out.
Henry pooped out 69 points followed by Steven's 73 and Danny's 74.1 in three straight weeks. However WoSB dropped 98.4, 152.8, and 115.7 so... probably wins anyways.
At the end of the day, this season was all about the trades for WoSB. Never have I ever felt more like a real GM than the night where I had two gchat windows open with FAH Q on "line 1" and Team Excrement on "line 2". If one deal fell through, then there would have been no deal at all. Had to give away "free money" in Alfred Morris and got back upgrades or equivalents at the QB, WR, and RB positions. After starting 2-2 that let WoSB finish 8-2 the rest of the way.
So...
Team MVP: Jamaal? LeSean? Ridley?... nah. Dez Bryant. Dez had a MONSTER year. Position Ranking was still #3 but he had weekly figures of: 21.5, 20.5, 25.1, 21.8, 34.4
The middle three were back-to-back-back games and the 34.4 was the nail in the Coffin for Jeff in the finals.
Best transaction: Epic double trade:
JHK traded Philip Rivers, SD QB to HAN
JHK traded Denarius Moore, Oak WR to HAN
HAN traded Stevan Ridley, NE RB to JHK
&
LEE traded Andre Johnson, Hou WR to JHK
LEE traded Matt Ryan, Atl QB to JHK
JHK traded Alfred Morris, Wsh RB to LEE
JHK traded A.J. Green, Cin WR to LEE
Give a guy with a plethora of RBs a QB upgrade and a good WR and give a guy with 2 QBs your top guy and a rookie phenom for a physical freak and a top 10 QB.
He owned: BIW. Gave him his first and last loss.
He got schooled by: Go Greene. A 4-7 team came out of no where and beat him and almost prevented him from actually making the playoffs (at the time). WoSB dropped an ironic (explained in next section) 66.6 points and got schooled.
Moment to remember: Beating defending champion Jeffrey Kim by dropping 150+ on the jabroni.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
League Runner-up, Legends Runner-up
Buy-in Waived
9-5 (1-1 playoffs)
7th PF
6th PA
"If it ain't broke don't fix it"
...ahem Aaron Rodgers ahem!
Works in a lot of situations in life... maybe not Fantasy.
But he still got to the finals so... maybe it really is true.
BIW went ham out of the gate. 7-1 start. Dominating the league.
Then... Aaron Rodgers got cold. Week 9 he was fine but he was almost the only one who was fine. Week 10, he had a bye and from there on he didn't return to form til week 15 (the semis).
The 7 wins in 8 games.
Week 9-12 were all losses including one where he only put up... the ironic 66.6 figure against.... GO GREENE. WUT?
basically... put up the number of the beast against walter in a given season and you get to go to the finals... *shiver*
It was a great first half. Just lost steam down the line.
Team MVP: It's still Aaron Rodgers, There's no question about that.
Best Transaction: Picking up Mikel Leshoure. Ironically he had Reggie Bush as well. Their numbers this year... I think will switch. Mikel got more than 20 carries ONCE the whole season and still put up some great numbers.
He Owned: SCOOP YOU. If I told you that someone dropped 154.7 on someone you'd be pretty impressed. If I told you that was a 2 week TOTAL, you'd laugh and say, "that sucks, I bet those losses will come back to haunt him..." NOPE. Wrong. He won both weeks. 73.4 points was countered by SCOOP with an AWFUL 56.6 and then 81.3 was countered with a 71.1. Scoring 100 is pretty average in this league and jeff didn't break 100 from week 8 til the last regular season matchup but somehow went 3-4. WUT?
He got schooled by: ... Go Greene. 66.6 while trying to get back on track. Got smashed.
Moment to Remember: FORGETTING TO PLAY A DEFENSE IN THE SEMI FINALS AND WINNING. WUT?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd League runner-up, #3 Legends
Romo was a great choice
9-5 (1-1 playoffs)
1st PF (100+ over #2)
8th PA
One word to describe this season... "Bummer".
No one in this league (especially if we continue with auction)... will ever have a RB Corp like his. AP's injury concerns dropped him. Ray Rice was taken in the first round. Muscle Hamster was a unproven rookie. He had the #1, #2, and #6 RBs.
Nuts.
I'll have to look it up again but he dropped a monsterous 185.3 on poor Atlanta Lions. I remember getting a text saying something on the lines of "wtf" from Mr. Yeun. Every single player but Adrian Peterson won their games. Doug Martin put up a disgusting 51.2 points and even the Chargers' D dropped 26 points.
It defied logic and I was actually hoping he'd be the first to break the 200 mark. I thought about it and the expectation of score we have for fantasy is the same we have for Running Backs. 100+ is expected and 200 is a legendary number. Will it happen this year? probably not.
Was Romo a great choice? He wasn't bad. Didn't necessarily "wow" you but didn't screw you either. Meh
Team MVP: Muscle Hamster. Yes, Adrian Peterson is a living legend for coming back from THAT injury and dominating the world. But if I asked you preseason which story is more impressive... you'd have said Doug Martin.
Best Transaction: Uh... drafting his entire RB corp.
He owned: Atlanta Lions... haha uh... He took all the points in week 9. The second highest total was 119.1.
He got schooled by: Gronk if youre Horny. Close friend Paul Min deflated playoff hopeful Romo was a great choice by beating him by 0.9. YES, it was not asshole-like 0.2 like JOON in WEEK 1 but... to lose by 0.9 while hot on the hunt for the playoffs is pretty demoralizing.
Moment to Remember: Not to beat a dead horse but... 185.3?
Gross. Also... you'll never have RBs like that again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
4th Place, Leaders Champion
Shiva Help Again
8-6 (0-2 playoffs)
8th PF
3rd PA
Suprising.
That's how I define his season.
Not cause he was a bad manager, but because his team... is... not a team that grabs your attention. However, take Jeff from 2012 and apply it to Henry in 2013. It was all thanks to his QB.
If I told you a team was 8th in points for... and made the playoffs, you'd slap me. It was a mix of scheduling luck and Super Brees that got him in. His highest point total was 111.7. Never did he eclipse 115 points and only broke 100 5 times in the regular season.
What hurt his numbers the most was the lack of production from his RB1. Run DMC was no where to be found last season. One week it took him almost 30 carries to get 100 yards and he scored 2 touchdowns the entire season.
At the end of the day, he did enough and his opponents didn't.
We'll see how it goes this year.
Team MVP: ... again, boring... Drew Brees
Best Transaction: Screw that, I'm gonna go the opposite. No one was more RAH RAH about the veto fiasco than Henry. Who adamantly told me that he would veto for the sake of vetoing after a trade he thought was fair. So we're gonna just put this here instead haha
He owned: Not really owned but deflated... Buy In Waived, week 12. 95.7-95.4. Hilarious
He got schooled by: In the mother of sissy-fight slap festivals... Week 13 Team Excrement "yo mama so fat"-ed Henry with 85.1. In response Henry pulled down his skirt and cried with 75.1 points... while the rest of the league looked at both of them shaking our heads.
What's even better is the fact that it was the opposite in a more embarassing manner for Team Excrement in week 7 when Henry slappity slapped him with 86.3 points and Team Excrement not only pulled down his skirt but wet himself in response with 52.3 points in week 7. Oh you two... stop it... :)
Moment to Remember: Winning with 82.7 points... it should never happen. But really if there's anything to remember... remember that last year your division was the JV division and you were the only one that can say they made the playoffs out of 6 people.
Make them call you master.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
DRAFT RESULTS
I hate auction.
Uh...
WTF.
Lemme recap everyone's top dollar picks and some ridiculous things.
Oh before I do, let me point out that the ESPN "valuation" of players does not mean THAT IS WHAT IS THE NORM TO PAY. Mind you that the standard draft will give you 200 dollars... I happened to have bumped it up to 215 cause we have an additional WR slot. The figures for the top players in valuation is how much production they are expected to give and the dollar amount is the number that represents that VALUE on a 1-200 scale. If you pick guys for ridiculous amounts AHEM GRONK IF YOURE HORNY AHEM then you're left with 11 ONE DOLLAR PLAYERS.
Am I saying that's bad to do? Actually no. A lot of people recommend going after the ones you want aggressively. When you look at GiyH's team you have 2 of the top 5 RBs and 2 big NAMES at WR.
Maybe a bit too agressive, but we'll see.
Anyways, some picks of note:
Matt Ryan - 123 dollars. LOL. I learned the hard way that manual bidding requires you to delete the 1 already in the box instead of it disappearing when you click it. Also learned that "enter" makes it go...
Okay for real though...
Adrian Peterson 83 - Gronk
Arian Foster 73 - Team Excrement
Ray Rice 72 - Aaron Hernasty
CJ Spiller 67 - Team Excrement
Jamaal Charles 67 - Gronk
Doug Martin 67 - Go Greene
Marshawn Lynch 63 - Joon's Football Squad
Calvin Johnson 66 - Calvin's Johnson
Those are NUTS numbers.
Bonkers.
Let's recap.
Return of the Sea Bass
Weird weird weird weird. Not what I was expecting.
Waited enough by the time Frank Gore was nominated and threw out 39 bucks for him which is actually a steal if Gore can play given that his QB is stupid and runs. LeSean was a return player and maybe the manager got a little freaked out and jumped up the bid to 59. However that's the budget I gave myself for my top guy coming into the draft so it worked out.
Steals: Gore (39), Ryan (25), DeMarco Murray (17)
WTFs: Lions D/ST (1), Run DMC (27), and the fact that there are 7 WRs.
Gut feeling: Matt Ryan... has great receivers. Can he do what he did last year? What realllllly helps him is that Steven Jackson is on his team now. He is one of the BEST out of the backfield in receiving and it was already Ryan's strength. He has a weird RB corp that I am having doubts about. At least there's 4 worthy RBs so if one ends up not panning out, he can sub in. If they ALL work out... trade for a decent WR instead of hoarding 7 mediocre ones.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon's Football Squad
What? 20 dollars on a backup QB? 9.3% of your bankroll?
There's only 40ish players who were bought for >20 dollars. Most of those are on teams with established QBs, so if it's for trade... and you're expected 20 dollar value... you're not going to get it... Maybe if Stafford is the Stafford of 2012 you might. Injuries do happen so maybe I'll eat crow on this.
More than half of his bankroll went into two players. Aaron Rodgers and Marshawn combined for 117 dollars. But when you got two guys you want, go out and get them. Aaron is a top 3 QB and Marshawn should be in the top 7.
Steals: Mike Wallace (10)... not many, Don't even really think Wallace was a steal. This was a team who went out and got what he wanted and tried to manage the rest of his money to fill in decent players.
WTFs: Stafford (20), Stephen Gostkowski (5)
Gut feeling: Needs work. Everyone knows what I think about the RB and Flex positions. Joon has one. So then the wide receivers should be excellent... Amendola needs to replicate Welker and Mike Wallace needs to be the explosive deep threat of old to make that happen.
Need a QB?
Want Stafford?
Contact Joon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin's Johnson
First timer. Introduction. I think Kevin may be the baby of the league, same age as Joon I believe but who wins the birthday race?
Anyways, I believe he's in the last year at MSU and can golf pretty well. A sports guy, so he should fit right in.
Not bad Rookie.
Peyton for 50, I see why. Calvin for 66, obligated to because of his name.
He has a pretty good looking WR Corp and combine that with who I believe will be contending for MVP rights (Peyton) you have a scary looking team. Now... Week 9 is going to be hilarious for him (and me) with so many byes but meh. We'll see how it plays out
Steals: Reggie Wayne (17), Greg Jennings (7), Jermaine Gresham (1)
WTFs: Bears D (4), Vincent Jackson (31)... Calvin Johnson (66)... that's still an overpay.
Gut Feeling: We all know I feel about WRs. A great WR corp is a LUXURY not a necessity for me. I want RBs all day and everyday. Is Montee Ball and DeAngelo Williams the answer? I wouldn't say so for me.
However, if any star WR could have star RB consistency... it's Calvin. Peyton is still the man and Luck will only get better and do what Peyton used to do with Reggie Wayne. Vincent is a wildcard for me on a TB team that had the worst coach in the history of football 2 years ago, then found Muscle Hamster last year.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron HerNASTY
Lol Mike Vick. What a steal.
Er.. potential steal. I say that but that's definitely a 7 dollars well spent. I guess he made up for what he would have spent on QB and combined it with his RB budget and dropped 72 dollars for Ray Rice. 72!? He wasn't even top 5 last year! Yes, he is great though, so you go and get what you want and that's what he did. I like the Julio Jones pick up for 39. That to me was a bigger steal than Vick because Julio is a damn sure thing.
I really do like the balance of this team. One top RB and WR and some nice 2 options.
Steals: Vick (7), Julio Jones (39), Decker (17)
WTFs: Ray rice (72), Colin Kaepernick (14), Ryan Mathews (18)
Gut Feeling: Man. This team could have been scary if he didn't spend double his first qb cost on a backup. Sure it's insurance, but worry about that later! Ray Rice is solid. David Wilson is a gamble but not bad, you have 3 very startable and clear choices at WR. So combine the 18 on RMat and 14 on Kaep and spend 32 on a great RB or WR and round out that flex position!
Unlike Jeff Kim teams of the past, the QB position is a question mark but if you had the 6 RB/WR/Flex positions as solid as it could have been a great QB would have just been a luxury.
We'll see how it goes. Still not a bad team and RMat may end up being that solid flex. He's been underacheiving for a while now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Excrement
Holy crap. 140 dollars on two guys.
178 dollars on 3.
But those three guys are...
CJ Spiller, Arian Foster, and Tom Sexy Brady.
Luckkkkkkyyyyyyyy
Then what? Lots of poop poop poop.
I think this is why I can't do what I've talked about when it comes to getting the guys you want.
Arian is great. 73 dollars great? He was 3 years ago. CJ is a monster who just needs to stay healthy.
Either way, I don't know what else I can say about this team.
There is no balance. 3 Ferraris surround by Geo Metros. But then again I'd take 3 Ferraris and a bunch of Geo Metros. Bad analogy.
I apologize.
Steals: Anquan Boldin (7), Owen Daniels (4), Philip Rivers (1)
WTFs: Arian (73), CJ (67), Mikel Leshoure (2)
Gut feeling: Get 25-30 points each from the aforementioned big three and figure out during the season what to do with the rest of the slots and maybe you got yourself a Championship team. I think 60 points is easily doable for those 3 players on a consistent basis... Maybe. The greatness of the big 3 on this team... I think has potential to be a .500 team with average players. Potential is just a dumb word for dumb optimism though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ANSAHPPABLE CABRERA
I like it. Question marks though.
Lacy is a Question mark for me but AJ is not. Ridley... I know the gift and curse that is Stevan Ridley given the team he plays for. Which Cutler are we going to get this year? BMarsh was questionable enough for me to hover my cursor away from the bid button once 25 dollars wasn't going to happen. RG3 is RG3. Is he going to break all limbs or break all QB rushing records?
Steals: RG3 (20), Antonio Brown (7), Daryl Richardson (8)
WTFs: Ridley (47)
Gut feeling: Hypothetically... if all those question marks have positive answers, you have a great team. RG3 at last year's prime was unreal. Combine that with two potential top 5 WRs and a physical running back on a GREAT team and a great natural runner in Stevan Ridley and you have a great team. Cherry on top? Daryl Richardson (I love him btw) becomes a Chris Johnson-like outside speed freak and looks good. All possible things.
My success rates on the things I just mentioned?
RG3 (freak)- 70%
Eddie Lacy (TD machine)- 30%
Ridley (15+ points) - 33%
AJ Green (top 3 WR) - 80%
B Marsh (top 10 WR) - 25%
It's my opinion so suck it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Gronk if youre Horny
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
12 players (if you include a 4 dollar guy as a 1 dollar guy).
Then you got 4 guys taking up the rest of the budget.
This is "go-after' strategy at its most aggressive form.
AP. I get it. 83 points.
Jamaal is my boy and you paid SIXTY SEVEN for him.
Just letting you know. Jamaal has injury issues. But I get it. Him healthy is the greatest thing ever. However, when his team is losing, he doesn't get touches minus the rare pass. KC has been the best worst team for so long so maybe they'll actually play with more leads.
Victor was a good price I think but Larry is risky. Carson... is so frustrating.
Steals: Victor Cruz (26), Andy Dalton (1)
WTFs: E.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. else.
Gut feeling: You could have done so much worse at QB. Dalton at least throws to AJ. You have 2 great great great great RBs. A top 15 WR, and a former unstoppable force in Fitz. Play the hypothetical game like we did for Danny S and that's still only 4-5 guys who are consistent... That's a risky game to play.
Let's try this game with you instead.
Andy Dalton - 15 points
AP - 25
Jamaal - 20
Cruz - 15
Larry - 15
Everyone else - 20.
That's 110.
That's damn good.
Stop smiling Paul.
That's not what's gonna happen.
It could some weeks, but for damn sure not every week.
ESPECIALLY when the bye weeks come into play.
Gotta make moves man.
Unlike your fantasy dues, better sooner than later. hahaha <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SCOOP YOU
Always leaves me scratching my head.
Trent was pretty consistent last year. But 57 dollars on a bad Cleveland team? I guess that's excusable. Roddy for 34 is appropriate and Andre is worth as much to me as Calvin is and given that the other Johnson went for 66, 42 isn't bad for Andre.
The Gronk nomination and price was puzzling. Strategy will tell you to keep him on your radar and off everyone else's radar to get a studmuffin who's injured for the lowest price possible. Instead Danny K whipped it out like a 10 inch schlong and showed the world early. 19 bucks? Is he worth it? If healthy, he's worth 30! But he's not. He hasn't been in a LONG time. Hopefully it pans out, but it wasn't a risk that was necessary.
Then... Kyle Rudolph for 12?
What? Why? Flex? I don't understand!?
Then 2 Defenses.
I don't know. Maybe it's genius and my mind is too simple to understand haha.
Steals: Lawfirm (10) - unless he loses the job before the season starts, Roddy White (34), James Jones (9)
WTFs: Broncos D (2), Both TEs (19, 12), Vick Ballard (4), Andre Brown (5)
Gut feeling: There's a lot of weirdness going on. But at the core you have the best young QB, a good young RB, 2 excellent wide receivers, and the greatest Red Zone TD machine in recent history on one team. Gronk is a health concern and I don't know how good Trent will be. I have no hopes for Lawfirm, he's nothing but a red zone guy but the Bengals started to figure out that AJ Green is the best option in the Red Zone. Merp. Again, I'm not optimistic for this team in the end. Looks better than the last two season though. There's a bigger chance I'm wrong this time.
------------------------------------------------------------
Atlanta Lions
Haha. How annoying was Steven's autobid "bot" or whatever. The damn thing was relentless in its pursuit for certain players.
Alfred Morris for 55 feels like an overpay but for his first RB, why not.
Steven Jackson to me is hugely underrated going into this season given his new team but he was definitely pursued with the same thought in mind for 45 dollars. Dez Bryant... sigh... that was the moment I was the one saying, "damn it Steven". I love Dez. He won me my championship last year. 45 bucks. Hell I'd have paid 45 and like... a real dollar, for him but it would have thrown my budget off like crazy.
The autobid, left him with a nice balance and lots of insurance players.
Steals: Mendenhall (10), Cutler (1), Martellus Bennett (1), Ben the Rapist (2), DeAndre Hopkins (1)
WTFs: Alfred Morris (55), Dez Bryant (45)
Gut feeling: Lots of "steals" here. But Cutler is a clown but he is not a 1 dollar, end of draft guy. Cutler is a talent. His blocking is terrible and his attitude sucks. Ben the Rapist is a rapist but he's still a multiple superbowl champion. Mendenhall was almost not put in the steal column but the more I think about it, he's just a big body goal line guy. I think Arizona can give her more chances to Mendenhall in the red zone. Say what you want about Carson, but the last time he had a great WR, he had MVP contending seasons.
If Alfred avoids a sophomore slump and Cam Newton overcomes his post-rookie slump, there's a lot of points this team can run into. Probably need a couple WRs to become a powerhouse if the aforementioned questions are answered.
------------------------------------------------------------
36 Dollar man
Mr. conservative.
The exact opposite of "go get him" "strategery".
CJ for 39? Pretty good. He's still the fastest RB in the league. Matt Forte? Really depends on how the team does and Reggie Bush for 25? Might end up being a huge steal.
Romo for 5 is technically a steal and Jordy... oh Jordy... so up and down. I like this team. I think he found a ton of quality for less than ten bucks down the line.
yeesh.
steals: Everyone under ten dollars. Reggie Bush (25)
WTFs: 0 (No Kenbrell is not a WTF, that was to finish his lineup)
Gut feeling: Sorry to do this to you again (I think). He's my pick for best team. It has more to do with consistency and depth than anything else. Can CJ return to greatness? Maybe. If not, Henry will just flex a WR. Can Forte be bad enough to bench? nah. Can Reggie be great in Detroit? Yes. Jordy, Torrey, and Stevie are all good, good wide receivers.
If any of those WRs don't work out, he has... TY Hilton, Miles Austin, Mike Williams, Chris Given... to go to.
Geez.
Well done.
Nothing OUTSTANDING, but nothing to pick at.
But just for kicks...
Romo.
------------------------------------------------------------
Go Greene
Muscle Hamster jacked up his street cred last year.
I admit I was wrong. :(
67 bucks? Appropriate for a guy who can display consistency year-by-year. Has that been shown for a ROOKIE?...
...
the answer is... it can't.
Stupid.
So anyways. 67 bucks, top...5? RB. Nice.
32 for the best healthy TE on the board? yes. Nice.
MJD... injury concern but great when healthy? Yeah, okay nice.
Everything is prety much... nice.
I can see why Walter wanted auction. His... past... snake antics... were weird. (Vick #1 overall. Gates 2nd round, etc.)
Well done sir.
Steals: Lamar Miller (15), Dwayne Bowe (13), Fred Jackson (4)
WTFs: Russell Wilson (12)
Gut feeling: Okay, so let me explain some of that stuff. I don't think many know who Lamar Miller is. He's probably the starter for Miami. He's fast, he's long and strong. Fred Jackson? A steal? I think it was proven that CJ can't go a full season. I can't doubt Old man fred anymore. He's just... a beast.
So given all that... how do I feel?
I think for SURE things... walter... doesn't really have much.
Jimmy was merp last year.
Doug is a sophomore (the closest thing to a sure thing)
MJD is always injured and Denard is breathing down his neck.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding about the Denard part.
Dwayne plays for KC.
Russell Wilson... now... it's in WTF because WTF? He was a rookie qb that didn't show anything fantasy-wise. I think he's just Cam Newton. I don't see anything big from him this year. They know he can run now and for 12 bucks.. I don't know man. Romo went for 5. I'm not fully convinced Romo doesn't do better than Russell.
So to get to the point. Too many "I'm not sure" stuff for me to confidently go with my gut. I'll just say he does great and makes the playoffs. No more bottom-feeding for the husband-to-be.
------------------------------------------------------------
Thobias Funke
Also a new-comer this year. He is an analrapist (Arrested Development). So I've known him since he was like... 3 or something. He blue himself when he was young with UMich-isms and then went to USC for college. Add another Cali player in our league with Chris and Steven (sometimes). Big time sports guy so again... he'll fit right in.
So.
New guy.
Drew Brees for 51 eh?
Then like... 5 WRs and a douche moment in muscling me off my favorite TE Vernon Davis.
Then again muscled me off Giovani Bernard.
I just straight up like this team when you take away what I view as most valuable (elite running backs).
Steals: Colston (18), Nicks (10), Tavon Austin (5), Vernon Davis (14), Giovani Bernard (9), Gates (6)
WTFs: Cobb (32)
Gut feeling: Not 100% certain that Cobb is Jenning's heir to the GB receiver throne. But supposedly fantasy experts are certain. They're just as right as I am. Anyways. You know this team is solid through and through at QB and WR. RB is crazy weak. Ahmad will not be the end all be all RB at Indy. Bryce Brown is a great potential but has LeSean to supplant. Giovani Bernard, I LOVE. I'm fully convinced he'll have the starting job by week 4. However... He doesn't yet... and just like fantasy "gurus" I'm most likely wrong about that. I value RBs more than anything. Everyone knows that.
I don't see the RBs here.
Vernon Davis should have been mine. Gimme him and a WR for DeMarco Murray. Hahahaha
------------------------------------------------------------
Alright everyone.
Good luck.
Remember veto this year will require 6 votes. So please, whenever you see a trade, take the time to review and put in your input.
No previews this year. Too much stuff on my plate.
Reviews and junk will be done as always.
Good luck.
Go Lions.
Congratulate Walter and Chris on their engagements if you didn't know.
Watch the Walking Dead starting October 13th and giggle like a schoolgirl when Steven comes on the screen and tell your friends how you smoked/got smoked by his fantasy football team.
Tell attractive single women ages 20-27 about how tall and good looking I am.
Go Tigers.
...
Ok enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment