Eh.
I have no desire to write this.
...
After that amazing win last week in fantasy baseball...
Steven Strasburg decided to be a douche and got scratched from his start.
Then Ricky Nolasco decides to be a moron and got me like -11 points or something.
Lead blown but still should have been an easy win with 2 starters the last day.
I had to replace Stras so I put in Chacin against a terrible Phillies team and he got me -1 points.
Offense also decided to be aholes and got me like 6 points.
All I know is I HATE Hunter Pence even more than ever.
If you don't already hate Hunter Pence you are not a Tigers fan and you should kill yourself.
You should remember him from our world series lost last year.
"I don't care about this"
Punch yourself in the groin.
So then I look over at football.
At least I'll be 2-0...
Nope.
Nope.
NOPE.
SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRADED FOR A BUC.
THEY ARE THE WORST.
THE WORST COACH IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL (RAHEEM) HAS COMPETITION FOR THAT TITLE FROM HIS REPLACEMENT.
I got GTAV so this will be quick.
Plus, again, I have no heart for this.
------------------------------------------------------------
So most of you winners lost.
Sad Panda

South Park
OH NO WAIT, SO DID ALL THE OTHER WINNERS!!! Minus Excrement and 36er!
36 Dollar Man is 1st in points against, however he isn't doing to bad in PF. So if not 2-0, he should deserve 1-1.
Similar can be said for Team Excrement.
That's a stupid argument anyways.
Gronk and RoSB are 1 point away each other in lead for PF but sit at 1-1.
Too early.
Leggo.
------------------------------------------------------------
Team Excrement (2-0)
def
Ahsahppable Cabrera (1-1)
Boring.
What a boring matchup... full of injury, weather, and bad decisions.
The only 2 (Amendola injured) relevant Patriots were in this matchup. Ridley ran 16 times for 40 yards. Yawn.
Brady hit so many of his receivers' hands only to see them volleyball it to the opposition.
With that said, Ansah left a whopping 22.7 points in knowshon moreno on the bench but really can't be blamed. I would have thought to replace Ridley with him after the first week but he was up against the crappy Jets so it's a excusable "50-50" decision. Doesn't matter anyways as he decided to ship Moreno.
For Excrement, there weren't many eye-popping performances besides DeSean who has now erupted as the #1 Fantasy receiver. I'm telling you, I'm in love with this Chip Kelly offense (LeSean McCoy is the #1RB).
What can we learn?
WTF? RG3 was not bad, but the guy is not running anymore. Maybe as he gets healthier he'll be okay.
Lacy got injured with a concussion... how long will he be out? Who knows. Ridley was supposed to lose his starting job but lucked out with an injury to his teammate. But that doesn't do much when you throw up 4 points against the Jets.
AJ Green? He's fine, Ike Taylor is legit. THAT is the difference between him (#2 IMO) and Calvin. No one shuts Calvin down but himself or Stafford. So... maybe Danny should watch out against Haden cause that man is legit.
On the other side. Sigh Brady Brady Brady. Hurts my soul to see him so frustrated and angry at his crappy WRs. :( Gronk is 50/50 to be back so hang in there handsome.
Arian will be fine. More than servicable and CJ will get in a groove. If DeSean keeps this up, this team will be fine.
------------------------------------------------------------
36 Dollar Man (2-0)
def
SCOOP YOU (0-2)
Ew.
78.3 - 85.2??
Both of these teams lose to all but the other 0-2 team.
Where to even start... 2 RB combining for 16 points?
... AGAIN. A SECOND TE THAT DOES 1.6?!
I don't even wanna touch this.
SO MANY SINGLE DIGIT TOTALS.
FOURTEEN.
It pained me to count it.
ZERO 20+ performances.
UGH
What can we learn?
This is gross?
KELLEN EFFING WINSLOW?
WHY?
JAMES JONES is a WR who has the luxury of Aaron Rodgers throwing to him against a TERRIBLE Washington D. If anything on paper that's more appealing than KELLEN WINSLOW if not Doug Baldwin against a good SF defense!
Still... even after kanging Jones, that adjusted total is not respectable.
So much money spent on Richardson and he is predictably (for me) the 31st RB in the league.
Something needs to happen and quick before things get out of hand.
On the other side... A little more surprising. Jordy... see above about James Jones, good performance. Romo is such a idiot sometimes and this team was a victim. DeMarco was a trade acquisition but with an underwhelming performance from the Cowboys as a whole... he didn't do anything. He has a THIRD cowboy in Miles and... ugh. UGH to everything! Look at your bench though... that's encouraging. Just another team who needs to figure out which player will emerge as must-starts.
However... I doubt you'll see the lowest scoring team as your opposition every week.
------------------------------------------------------------
Joon's Football Squad (1-1)
def
Aaron Hernasty (0-2)
It's the name.
You can't channel a murderer and think karma isn't gonna get you.
But then again it isn't luck. Dead last by a lot in PF.
Two double digit performances is the only thing that kept this team from ridiculous status.
Kaep over Vick is baffling. I really am confused on how Vick vs SD doesn't get the start over Kaep @ SEATTLE. He still loses by 3 with that move but... it's the mere fact that a young QB was picked vs THE BEST DEFENSE in the league over a recharged, proven playmaker whom KAEP models himself after against a poor D.
What can we learn?
Arodg #2 QB. Marshawn #3RB (ahem #1 is Shady).
Again... nothing NEW to learn. Moore, Holmes... 6.6 points... expected.
Hillman 0.3? Expected.
Something needs to be done.
Also... double TE. How much longer must I go protesting this?
Sure Quizz only gets 1.2+ but yeah. Don't care.
I think it's stupid.
On the other side...
Vick starting gets Hernasty 107.
That beats enough people to be respectable.
I think the record is flukey.
Julio is Ryan's go-to, SJax seems to be out another week and Roddy isn't 100%.
RAY RICE however... supposedly it's not a big deal (I hope it is... PIERCE!) but if he does go down... Le'Veon can't be back soon enough. (Although my gut says he sucks. Biased. so what)
Tale of the tape for Hernasty is him hurting himself with starting lineup blunders. Last week was excusable. This week... man I don't know... I still don't understand starting a QB vs Seattle when you have Mr.Vick.
------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin's Johnson (1-1)
def
Return of the Sea Bass (1-1)
UGH.
EFF YOU MIKE WILLIAMS.
EFF YOU FRANK GORE.
EFF YOU JARED COOK.
WHAT HAPPENED?
It was going to be a hard win to begin with... Then the Manning Bowl happened and Peyton didn't really need to do anything but cruise. Montee Ball is terrible and needs to be replaced. But I felt so weird rooting/hating Calvin Johnson and he stepped up to cover the RBs and other WRs. Add in a late Julius Thomas TD from Peyton and that was the nail in the coffin. We were messaging during the Denver game and I told him "GG" as Kevin was confused on why I threw up the white flag before Gore played at night. Well...
He's Frank Gore, I'm not very high on him and he was up against Seattle.
....
....
....
He got me 3 points.
What can we learn?
SHADDDDYYYYYYY
is the man.
16.7 with 0 TDs. Kinda... disappointing with the TD total, could have used 12 points from two TDs which is reasonable given his total yardage.
Welker looked weird as he dropped a bunch and MIKE WILLIAMS IS AN ASSHOLE. Jared Cook, where did you go? What happened? Sam Bradford... come into my office and let's have a talk.
On the other side, if anyone panicked after Calvin's first game... you're an idiot. Calvin is the man. Peyton is also the man. You know who isn't the man? Montee Ball.
Get yourself a RB. Down games from Wayne and Vincent but they're not Calvin and even Calvin has bad games (week 1).
Montee Ball needs to be replaced unless he takes over the majority ball carrying duties.
------------------------------------------------------------
Quailman's Crew (1-1)
def
Thobias Funke (1-1)
Brees' fault.
Bree's and Peyton Manning's fault.
12.9? Drew Brees? Gross dude.
Maybe it was the weather delay? Nope. Just stupid.
Vernon got hurt. Eh it was in the fourth quarter but being on the field when the team is down means more opps for scoring. I don't hate on Davis. Peyton decided to throw to Welker (yay!) and JThomas instead for TDs. I think he did throw to DThomas in the endzone but he couldn't pull it in if I remember correctly.
MJD injured? So shocked.
Russell Wilson getting 11 points in a win is surprising though. They are a run-first team but 11 is not good. Jimmy Graham had a monster TD run and LAMAR MILLER whom I mentioned before had a nice game. (So did Gio btw... zomg I iz genius).
What can we learn?
Thobias can depend on Gio to get his touches and make something of it.
Bradshaw? merp.
Brees needs to not be a donkey and Cobb is looking good.
Vernon injury is concerning though but he has Gates. SD doesn't look bad at all. Philip Rivers is a top 5 QB right now... what?
Quailman... doesn't need to fret about MJD. Ol' Man Freddie is great. In fact, I'd start him over MJD if it was me but SO MUCH MONEY for MJD... yikes.
Other than that... the QB situation needs to get better and has potential to. No worries I think... for now
------------------------------------------------------------
Atlanta Lionsdef
Gronk if you're Horny (1-1)
WTF Buckeye?
Terrelle Pryor?
You dropped a guy who throws to AJ Green for Terrelle Pryor?
Too lazy to see how Dalton did but I think I can confidently say he did better than Pryor.
However, if Adrian was Adrian this week, he may have won. At least he would have threatened.
On the other side... man... I thought this was Cam's "Don't worry, I got this" week but I guess 16.7 isn't that bad. NYG looks like they SUCK so maybe that'll be the week?
DeAndre... man again... I called to be good and he dropped 17.7. Getting a text from his owner stating just his name and a punctuation mark must mean he's happy with him. He proved to be a gameday performer to his QB. This only means greater things to come. Reminds me of Julio Jones. SJax was an unfortunate injury though. That high powered offense is only greater with him there. However looking at the bench... he has a lot of points on the bench. Looking good.
What can we learn?
Once Cam gets his junk together and the De' brothers keep posting close to 20 points a game... dang. Looks good.
Well done CPU draft.
Gronk...
let's hope week 1 is more accurate in forecasting your year than this week. 93 isn't bad at all but last week was awesome. Stick with a QB... a GOOD one this time. Philip Rivers is available haha. Maybe I'll use my waiver wire priority to pick him up and force you to trade me charles or cruz.
Maybe...
============================================================
Pointless Power Rankings Based off Some Dude's Opinion:
1. Team Excrement (up 6... on principle)
2. 36 Dollar Man (up 5... see above)
3. Gronk if you're Horny (down 2, still is #1 in PF)
4. Calvin's Johnson (stayput, Peyton 7TD won't happen agani)
5. Return of the Sea Bass (down 3, #2 in PF and also SHADY!)
6. Atlanta Lions (up 3, APOW of the week, with point on bench)
7. Thobias Funke (down 4, I have no justification for this lol)
8. Joon's Football Squad (up 3, feels high but middle of pack PF)
9. Ansahppable Cabrera (down 4, bench did nothing beside traded player. Could have easily been 0-2)
10. Quailman's Crew (stayput, 3rd to last in PF)
11. Aaron Hernasty (down 3, on principle)
12. SCOOP YOU (stayput, 0-2)
============================================================
Probably one of the weakest reviews I've ever written and I apologize.
Like I said my mind is shot.
Just to make things interesting...
something I hate doing!
PREDICTIONS!
Calvin's Johnson over Excrement
Manning v Oakland? Maybe I was wrong. EIGHT TOUCHDOWNS?
Gronk over 36
Pending QB decision but Adrian rebounds and Charles owns a bad Philly D and look at those WR matchups.
Ansah over Joon
My risky pick, but I say RG3 goes ham this game cause well... SOL. Same. Ol'. Lions.
Quail over Atlanta
The Sjax thing will hurt....?
Thobias over SCOOP
Demaryius, 3TD. Luck v SF.
and of course.
Tradition.
Aaron Hernasty over Return of the Sea Bass
by 60.
APOW: Atlanta Lions (1) - FIRST EVER! Turd last week... weird
Turd: SCOOP YOU (1)
http://GBFFB.blogspot.com
...
After that amazing win last week in fantasy baseball...
Steven Strasburg decided to be a douche and got scratched from his start.
Then Ricky Nolasco decides to be a moron and got me like -11 points or something.
Lead blown but still should have been an easy win with 2 starters the last day.
I had to replace Stras so I put in Chacin against a terrible Phillies team and he got me -1 points.
Offense also decided to be aholes and got me like 6 points.
All I know is I HATE Hunter Pence even more than ever.
If you don't already hate Hunter Pence you are not a Tigers fan and you should kill yourself.
You should remember him from our world series lost last year.
"I don't care about this"
Punch yourself in the groin.
So then I look over at football.
At least I'll be 2-0...
Nope.
Nope.
NOPE.
SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRADED FOR A BUC.
THEY ARE THE WORST.
THE WORST COACH IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL (RAHEEM) HAS COMPETITION FOR THAT TITLE FROM HIS REPLACEMENT.
I got GTAV so this will be quick.
Plus, again, I have no heart for this.
------------------------------------------------------------
So most of you winners lost.
Sad Panda
South Park
OH NO WAIT, SO DID ALL THE OTHER WINNERS!!! Minus Excrement and 36er!
36 Dollar Man is 1st in points against, however he isn't doing to bad in PF. So if not 2-0, he should deserve 1-1.
Similar can be said for Team Excrement.
That's a stupid argument anyways.
Gronk and RoSB are 1 point away each other in lead for PF but sit at 1-1.
Too early.
Leggo.
------------------------------------------------------------
Team Excrement (2-0)
def
Ahsahppable Cabrera (1-1)
Boring.
What a boring matchup... full of injury, weather, and bad decisions.
The only 2 (Amendola injured) relevant Patriots were in this matchup. Ridley ran 16 times for 40 yards. Yawn.
Brady hit so many of his receivers' hands only to see them volleyball it to the opposition.
With that said, Ansah left a whopping 22.7 points in knowshon moreno on the bench but really can't be blamed. I would have thought to replace Ridley with him after the first week but he was up against the crappy Jets so it's a excusable "50-50" decision. Doesn't matter anyways as he decided to ship Moreno.
For Excrement, there weren't many eye-popping performances besides DeSean who has now erupted as the #1 Fantasy receiver. I'm telling you, I'm in love with this Chip Kelly offense (LeSean McCoy is the #1RB).
What can we learn?
WTF? RG3 was not bad, but the guy is not running anymore. Maybe as he gets healthier he'll be okay.
Lacy got injured with a concussion... how long will he be out? Who knows. Ridley was supposed to lose his starting job but lucked out with an injury to his teammate. But that doesn't do much when you throw up 4 points against the Jets.
AJ Green? He's fine, Ike Taylor is legit. THAT is the difference between him (#2 IMO) and Calvin. No one shuts Calvin down but himself or Stafford. So... maybe Danny should watch out against Haden cause that man is legit.
On the other side. Sigh Brady Brady Brady. Hurts my soul to see him so frustrated and angry at his crappy WRs. :( Gronk is 50/50 to be back so hang in there handsome.
Arian will be fine. More than servicable and CJ will get in a groove. If DeSean keeps this up, this team will be fine.
------------------------------------------------------------
36 Dollar Man (2-0)
def
SCOOP YOU (0-2)
Ew.
78.3 - 85.2??
Both of these teams lose to all but the other 0-2 team.
Where to even start... 2 RB combining for 16 points?
... AGAIN. A SECOND TE THAT DOES 1.6?!
I don't even wanna touch this.
SO MANY SINGLE DIGIT TOTALS.
FOURTEEN.
It pained me to count it.
ZERO 20+ performances.
UGH
What can we learn?
This is gross?
KELLEN EFFING WINSLOW?
WHY?
JAMES JONES is a WR who has the luxury of Aaron Rodgers throwing to him against a TERRIBLE Washington D. If anything on paper that's more appealing than KELLEN WINSLOW if not Doug Baldwin against a good SF defense!
Still... even after kanging Jones, that adjusted total is not respectable.
So much money spent on Richardson and he is predictably (for me) the 31st RB in the league.
Something needs to happen and quick before things get out of hand.
On the other side... A little more surprising. Jordy... see above about James Jones, good performance. Romo is such a idiot sometimes and this team was a victim. DeMarco was a trade acquisition but with an underwhelming performance from the Cowboys as a whole... he didn't do anything. He has a THIRD cowboy in Miles and... ugh. UGH to everything! Look at your bench though... that's encouraging. Just another team who needs to figure out which player will emerge as must-starts.
However... I doubt you'll see the lowest scoring team as your opposition every week.
------------------------------------------------------------
Joon's Football Squad (1-1)
def
Aaron Hernasty (0-2)
It's the name.
You can't channel a murderer and think karma isn't gonna get you.
But then again it isn't luck. Dead last by a lot in PF.
Two double digit performances is the only thing that kept this team from ridiculous status.
Kaep over Vick is baffling. I really am confused on how Vick vs SD doesn't get the start over Kaep @ SEATTLE. He still loses by 3 with that move but... it's the mere fact that a young QB was picked vs THE BEST DEFENSE in the league over a recharged, proven playmaker whom KAEP models himself after against a poor D.
What can we learn?
Arodg #2 QB. Marshawn #3RB (ahem #1 is Shady).
Again... nothing NEW to learn. Moore, Holmes... 6.6 points... expected.
Hillman 0.3? Expected.
Something needs to be done.
Also... double TE. How much longer must I go protesting this?
Sure Quizz only gets 1.2+ but yeah. Don't care.
I think it's stupid.
On the other side...
Vick starting gets Hernasty 107.
That beats enough people to be respectable.
I think the record is flukey.
Julio is Ryan's go-to, SJax seems to be out another week and Roddy isn't 100%.
RAY RICE however... supposedly it's not a big deal (I hope it is... PIERCE!) but if he does go down... Le'Veon can't be back soon enough. (Although my gut says he sucks. Biased. so what)
Tale of the tape for Hernasty is him hurting himself with starting lineup blunders. Last week was excusable. This week... man I don't know... I still don't understand starting a QB vs Seattle when you have Mr.Vick.
------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin's Johnson (1-1)
def
Return of the Sea Bass (1-1)
UGH.
EFF YOU MIKE WILLIAMS.
EFF YOU FRANK GORE.
EFF YOU JARED COOK.
WHAT HAPPENED?
It was going to be a hard win to begin with... Then the Manning Bowl happened and Peyton didn't really need to do anything but cruise. Montee Ball is terrible and needs to be replaced. But I felt so weird rooting/hating Calvin Johnson and he stepped up to cover the RBs and other WRs. Add in a late Julius Thomas TD from Peyton and that was the nail in the coffin. We were messaging during the Denver game and I told him "GG" as Kevin was confused on why I threw up the white flag before Gore played at night. Well...
He's Frank Gore, I'm not very high on him and he was up against Seattle.
....
....
....
He got me 3 points.
What can we learn?
SHADDDDYYYYYYY
is the man.
16.7 with 0 TDs. Kinda... disappointing with the TD total, could have used 12 points from two TDs which is reasonable given his total yardage.
Welker looked weird as he dropped a bunch and MIKE WILLIAMS IS AN ASSHOLE. Jared Cook, where did you go? What happened? Sam Bradford... come into my office and let's have a talk.
On the other side, if anyone panicked after Calvin's first game... you're an idiot. Calvin is the man. Peyton is also the man. You know who isn't the man? Montee Ball.
Get yourself a RB. Down games from Wayne and Vincent but they're not Calvin and even Calvin has bad games (week 1).
Montee Ball needs to be replaced unless he takes over the majority ball carrying duties.
------------------------------------------------------------
Quailman's Crew (1-1)
def
Thobias Funke (1-1)
Brees' fault.
Bree's and Peyton Manning's fault.
12.9? Drew Brees? Gross dude.
Maybe it was the weather delay? Nope. Just stupid.
Vernon got hurt. Eh it was in the fourth quarter but being on the field when the team is down means more opps for scoring. I don't hate on Davis. Peyton decided to throw to Welker (yay!) and JThomas instead for TDs. I think he did throw to DThomas in the endzone but he couldn't pull it in if I remember correctly.
MJD injured? So shocked.
Russell Wilson getting 11 points in a win is surprising though. They are a run-first team but 11 is not good. Jimmy Graham had a monster TD run and LAMAR MILLER whom I mentioned before had a nice game. (So did Gio btw... zomg I iz genius).
What can we learn?
Thobias can depend on Gio to get his touches and make something of it.
Bradshaw? merp.
Brees needs to not be a donkey and Cobb is looking good.
Vernon injury is concerning though but he has Gates. SD doesn't look bad at all. Philip Rivers is a top 5 QB right now... what?
Quailman... doesn't need to fret about MJD. Ol' Man Freddie is great. In fact, I'd start him over MJD if it was me but SO MUCH MONEY for MJD... yikes.
Other than that... the QB situation needs to get better and has potential to. No worries I think... for now
------------------------------------------------------------
Atlanta Lionsdef
Gronk if you're Horny (1-1)
WTF Buckeye?
Terrelle Pryor?
You dropped a guy who throws to AJ Green for Terrelle Pryor?
Too lazy to see how Dalton did but I think I can confidently say he did better than Pryor.
However, if Adrian was Adrian this week, he may have won. At least he would have threatened.
On the other side... man... I thought this was Cam's "Don't worry, I got this" week but I guess 16.7 isn't that bad. NYG looks like they SUCK so maybe that'll be the week?
DeAndre... man again... I called to be good and he dropped 17.7. Getting a text from his owner stating just his name and a punctuation mark must mean he's happy with him. He proved to be a gameday performer to his QB. This only means greater things to come. Reminds me of Julio Jones. SJax was an unfortunate injury though. That high powered offense is only greater with him there. However looking at the bench... he has a lot of points on the bench. Looking good.
What can we learn?
Once Cam gets his junk together and the De' brothers keep posting close to 20 points a game... dang. Looks good.
Well done CPU draft.
Gronk...
let's hope week 1 is more accurate in forecasting your year than this week. 93 isn't bad at all but last week was awesome. Stick with a QB... a GOOD one this time. Philip Rivers is available haha. Maybe I'll use my waiver wire priority to pick him up and force you to trade me charles or cruz.
Maybe...
============================================================
Pointless Power Rankings Based off Some Dude's Opinion:
1. Team Excrement (up 6... on principle)
2. 36 Dollar Man (up 5... see above)
3. Gronk if you're Horny (down 2, still is #1 in PF)
4. Calvin's Johnson (stayput, Peyton 7TD won't happen agani)
5. Return of the Sea Bass (down 3, #2 in PF and also SHADY!)
6. Atlanta Lions (up 3, APOW of the week, with point on bench)
7. Thobias Funke (down 4, I have no justification for this lol)
8. Joon's Football Squad (up 3, feels high but middle of pack PF)
9. Ansahppable Cabrera (down 4, bench did nothing beside traded player. Could have easily been 0-2)
10. Quailman's Crew (stayput, 3rd to last in PF)
11. Aaron Hernasty (down 3, on principle)
12. SCOOP YOU (stayput, 0-2)
============================================================
Probably one of the weakest reviews I've ever written and I apologize.
Like I said my mind is shot.
Just to make things interesting...
something I hate doing!
PREDICTIONS!
Calvin's Johnson over Excrement
Manning v Oakland? Maybe I was wrong. EIGHT TOUCHDOWNS?
Gronk over 36
Pending QB decision but Adrian rebounds and Charles owns a bad Philly D and look at those WR matchups.
Ansah over Joon
My risky pick, but I say RG3 goes ham this game cause well... SOL. Same. Ol'. Lions.
Quail over Atlanta
The Sjax thing will hurt....?
Thobias over SCOOP
Demaryius, 3TD. Luck v SF.
and of course.
Tradition.
Aaron Hernasty over Return of the Sea Bass
by 60.
APOW: Atlanta Lions (1) - FIRST EVER! Turd last week... weird
Turd: SCOOP YOU (1)
http://GBFFB.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment