Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 5

Whatever

Apathy.

I don't care this season.
I just... can't care.

Tigers are dumb and out. Here is how people feel.









and


lol


sigh.
I had a dream the Michigan Athletic Department disbanded the football program and demolished the Big House. I woke up and felt nothing.

So I'll leave that at that.


**A little housekeeping**
I mention this because this is the 2nd time it has been brought up.
I don't know when this concept suddenly became unfathomable but...
TRADES PROCESS WHEN PLAYERS ALL PLAYERS INVOLVED ARE UNLOCKED.
A player is LOCKED when he plays his damn game.

Example 1: Trade accepted Tuesday 8:01PM EST
A player involved has a game on Thursday 8:00PM EST.
TRADE PROCESSES NEXT TUESDAY.

Example 2: Trade accepted Tuesday 7:59PM EST
A player involved has a game on Thursday 8:00PM EST.
TRADE PROCESSES THURSDAY 7:59 PM EST (Good luck getting him in your lineup)

Example 3: Trade accepted Friday 12:59 PM EST
No Thursday player involved.
Trade processes Sunday 12:59 EST

....
I hope you get it by now.
If you don't... gtfo.
I get it, you want your players NAOW.
The whole, thursday game every week is screwing things and making it harder to make instant impact trades.

=============================================================

So, Jeff sucked 2 years after his championship year.
I suck this year (2 years after my championship year)
Danny will suck next year.

Danny Shin was a complete asshole last week and ran it up early on thursday with an Eddie Lacy performance worth 25 points.
I immediately conceded.



Jeffrey Kim is an asshole


Insult to injury, Tony Romo is now 12th and Nick Foles is 14th. However, Tony Romo is not 100% owned in all leagues and is continuously being dropped while Nick Foles stays steady at 100. I will for sure not win this league, but I will win the ten dollars.

Anyways, Danny then capped off his win with a 35 breakout by Demaryius Thomas.
Everyone breaks out against me.
I lead the league in Points Against.... by THIRTY.

Joon has the lowest points against total.... and is 3-2....
He got the 2nd lowest score against his last week in Chris Han and perhaps excrement excitement is turning into fecal... frustration?

That just sounds like constipation.
It fits since Chris started Denard Robinson in his RB2 slot as AD is still suspended and RunDMC and MJD were both on bye.
Silly part is, had Chris started Antonio Gates over Delanie Walker or Larry Fitzgerald, he could have boasted that he won with Denard Robinson in the RB2 slot.

That's how bad Joon's team was.
I don't know what Kevin said to Tom Brady to get him going last week but Joon needs to apply the same strategy on LeSean McCoy.
He is allergic to your team and hates you with a passion.
League leading DeMarco was pretty good, but still fumbles once a game... and AJ Green's big toe is dead. His team was rescued by his Def/K output.

Steven texted.



Yikes. Pierre Thomas 23.2.
Arian Foster 29.2.
From the bench.
Kang city, but this is exactly why I hate having too much depth.
I'd rather live and die with a set three than die knowing I could have won with a different combination.
Depth is a good problem to have, sure. I'm just an ignorance is bliss type of person.
He might have less pressure to be perfect going up against 1-4 Kevin Ahn, but... Brady is baaaaccckkk.... yet... looks to be on his bench, so nevermind.

Scumbag Henry still had to put up a decent number to beat a kanged lineup.
He got very nice production from Fred Jackson. It's always nice when you have the other piece of a RB tandem and your piece out-produces your opponent. Fred Jackson 12.7 to CJ's 3.3.
Henry did just enough to squeak out a victory and sits pretty in an up-for-grabs Leaders division.
He's 6th in points against, and so, being 3-2 at this point is a good sign.
I think.

Kevin. Please keep Brady on your bench.
He does well when you don't depend on him because you are a sparty... allegedly rich a-hole who only took him to cause me pain.
YAY!
Your team was pretty awful last week though.
Take out 21 from Forte and 18 from the D+K and you had 40 points from everyone else.
ew.
Lucky for you, Alfred Morris looks like he's doing one of those.... good game/bad game patterns and next week is supposed to be good!
... against a pretty solid Arizona D.
Meh.

Nothing mattered since Jeffrey Kim is still undefeated.
ugh.
Peyton and Julius is really annoying.
Andre Ellington was annoyingly good as well and Jeff still got the win with a donut from his new love, Larry Donnell.
I don't know man...
A world where Michigan Football is irrelevant AND Tigers suck AND Jeff Kim is undefeated in fantasy football.... is a world I don't want to live in.
This year sucks.

Speaking of sucks.
Have you met Paul Min?
hahaha just kidding. I'm 1-4.
But seriously.... 73.7 points with 6 points of WR production.
Calvin did leave the game hurt... but damn. Steven Ridley was the 2nd highest scorer for him this week.
THAT'S how bad his week was.
It's okay, you get me this week. Free Wins!

Sewook got a nice win despite the Sankey project still being on hold. Just give the kid his carries already...
I think being 2-3 after all the injuries on his team and going autodraft with a billion QBs was the best case scenario. Just wait til your healthy again and start kicking some bootay. Aaron Rodgers should continue to be better as the season goes on. I like Kelce too.

bwaahahaha
Danny Kim got 40 points from his KD combo.
Stephen Gostkowski got TWENTY-ONE POINTS.
Walter had Jay Cutler get 21.8.
Unlike walter, Danny had 4 other players get around 15 points while no one minus Ben Tate did anything noteworthy.
Montee Ball is now useless (again... why was he so hyped?) and CORDARRELLE continues to be ignored despite being the best athlete and big-play guy in the entire NFC North. Confusing.

It's weird though.
Still weird seeing Danny and Walter having success.

This year is weird man.

=============================================================

Matchup of the week!

Henry v Jeff

I pick this not cause of my hope that Jeff finally loses, but because I actually think he has a chance to given certain situations.

A. Henry is starting Kirk Cousins. The QB of Jeffrey's tenure at MSU.
B. Henry has players with excellent matchups (minus Dez, but Dez is Dez so...)
C. I want Jeff to lose.

so now you know your ABC's so come and root for Kook with me!
=============================================================

Still apathetic and passionless.
Sorry.

APOW- Danny Shin (1)
Turd- Paul Min (1)


http://gbffb.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment