Crunch Time
Okay, that was one of the turdier thursday games this year.
Geez.
Anyways... this is another fantastic week with SAO MUCH PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS.
The last time I said that, there was a lot of teams on the brink of falling off. Atlanta Lions and Team Excrement had beaten SPFCCSMF and I miss JC So much, it would have put them on even footing. Even footing that would have pretty much eliminated all 4 teams. Instead they won and key teams like Thobias Funke and Lacy Stacy took key losses to make things very interesting. It honestly looked as though JFS would stumble with the finish line in sight given Aaron Rodgers going down but in some magical underdog-ish fashion CJ2K stepped up and Joon's favorite Rapist dropped some bombs against the Lions.
SCOOP has only one win but has been putting up some major points of late but given he had 3 thursday night players throw up 13.5 points... it seems as though he has a good chance to solidify the 3rd position leaving 4 teams to fight over the final one.
Of course that isn't a given.
This is how it goes.
36 Dollar Man. Playoffs? 99.8%
He would have to go winless and finish at the 9 win mark while I miss JC so Much would have to run the table. It would give him the upper hand if the PF stayed where it is as 3 straight wins would include 36 Dollar Man pulling it to 1-1 and the tiebreak going to PF. Even then, the 3 remaining Legends division playoff contending teams may give way to him with a lesser record or a tie with Henry's advantage.
It's pretty much a lock. Let's put it this way.
Henry's magic number is 1 for both the playoffs and the division which would make him a 2 seed WCS.
He pretty much has had the most ideal season. 3rd in PF and 1st in PA. His PA is actually astounding. It hasn't even eclipsed the 1000 mark yet. Such a perfect season.
Joon's Football Squad. Playoffs? 86.6%
Funsies. That week 4 matchup with Calvin's Johnson was pretty important huh? He holds the tiebreak over the worst human being in the world because of that win.
As I mentioned before, last week's win was crucial. Although his opponent only dropped 64 on him, The rapist and CJ2k flexed some muscle.
If he keeps pace with Calvin's Johnson the rest of the way he will retain the division and be 2nd seed at worst. Even if Lacy Stacy catches up with them as he beat both and they all played each other only once. Again, magic number is 2 as only 4 teams can reach the 10 win mark. If he falls twice and ends up at 9. 4 teams could catch him. 2 of which are teams who are responsible for 2 of his 3 losses (Commish, Thobias). He does have a tricky schedule though given week 13 and 14 is against contending teams.
Calvin's Johnson. Playoffs? 86.6%
Division title is possible for Calvin's Johnson although he sits at 2nd in the Legends due to a tiebreak with JFS.
His magic number is 2 for the playoffs. Only way he doesn't make it is if joon keeps pace with him or beats him out and Calvin's Johnson only converts 1 of 3 remaining and some 2 team combination of Lacy Stacy/Thobias Funke/I miss JC/mine pass him.
Given that my app shows that CJ has the easiest remaining schedule by FAR, would have me reluctantly... and unfortunately admit that he's probably a lock to be in the playoffs. However, as mentioned before. SCOOP has been putting up some points every other week since week 7. If he gets by ATL, he'll have to face him with his precious Forehead Android going up against KC again. I'm rooting for this just so the final game against I miss JC So much could potential be super duper wowza zoinks amazing.
Plus. I hate him. BOO.
Ansahppable Cabrera. 68.9%
So dejected last weekend. So disgusted. As he should have been. His presence at 8-3 would have pushed him up to #3, instead he sits at #4, not because of a tiebreak but because of record. The only lock for this team is running the table. Again, 10 win seasons are only in the reach of 4 teams. 2 wins? pretty safe... unless there's only 1 playoff spot for grabs and he is tied at 9 wins in these scenarios:
A. tied at 9 with SPFCCSMF. A three way tie to bail him out with PF cannot happen given SPFCCSMF's schedule includes both 6-5 teams.
B. tied at 9 with JC. JC beat him last week.
C. tied at 9 with JC and Thobias and I miss JC So much erases the slim 14 point deficit in PF.
Now there are multiple possibilities that would include 6 win teams with 8 win teams but those are very unlikely given the point we are in. If certain things go a certain way this week I might have to touch on it in next week's LMN.
I miss JC So much. 20.1%.
You'll notice this is lower than the 6th seed Thobias Funke. Why?
1. Schedule
He gets a 6 win team this week and two 8 win teams to close out the season.
2.Thobias Funke faces off against the #4 seed and a 6 win team. Also, if it comes down to it, could keep JFS at 9 wins in the final week.
For all 6 win teams, the only way to "lock" is to run the table and bank on Lacy Stacy to drop at least one or even more unlikely... bank on one of the 8 win teams to choke hardcore. It's as simple as that.
Technically there are more opportunities for this team given he's in the Leaders division with a win over 36 Dollar Man. But again, that would require him to lose all 3.
Thobias Funke. 30%
His hopes are firmly in his hands.
If he beats Lacy Stacy, it will become a 3 way tie for 4th between Thobias, Lacy Stacy, and the winner of the MATCHUP OF DEATH. He is dead last among the 4 teams in PF though. But the very next week after he handles Lacy Stacy is SPFCCSMF who could be one of the teams he is tied with. If he handles that game as well then all he would need is some miraculous PF weeks to overtake Lacy Stacy to tiebreak (they'd be 1-1 H2H) or an additional Lacy Stacy loss. Now if the 3 way tie is with I miss JC So much... he can hope for his rough schedule to drop him out.
SPFCCSMF. 9.7%
:(
I'm going to delete this app.
The only way this is in my hands at all is running the table. Even if I run the table it doesn't help. Sure it would drop the teams I'm tied with at 6 wins right now and make both a non-factor... but I would require a loss by Ansah or 2 from JFS. I could make it work with CJ, only if Lacy Stacy joins us and i make up the GIANTIC 171.3 PF deficit to Ansah or CJ catches Lacy Stacy in PF. 1-1 for all 3 teams pushing it to PF for the #3 seed, then H2H among the remaining two.
A. Lacy retains PF lead. CJ owns tiebreak on me.
3 Lacy 4 CJ
B. CJ takes over PF lead. I own tiebreak on Lacy Stacy
3. CJ 4. me
... I'm not taking PF lead.
3 Way tie with JFS and Lacy also works.
In which it would most likely play out...
Lacy Stacy #3 with PF (100+ lead on JFS)
SPFCCSMF #4 with H2H against JFS.
Yeah.
That's it.
All other teams have a 0.0% But clearly can spoil EVERYTHING. So I ask of y'all to do your part to make this one of the best playoff races I've ever seen personally.
So how do I see things going?
36 Dollar Man wins this week and the next.
Romo v Giants and Romo v Oakland.
I can see big days.
Not convinced? Forte v STL and Min... (30th and 28th against RBs)
... still not convined? Marshawn Lynch is on this team (THANKS JOON.)
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
... kill yourself.
#1 seed. @ 11 wins. Perhaps dropping to Lacy Stacy in week 14.
------------------------------------------------------------
Joon's Football Squad.
Yup.
I think I wouldn't have said this had SCOOP's thursday players... put up... at least like 25.
But I think there's a good chance Joon squeaks this out. Then Gandalf returns. Against crummy pass defenses... I say he falls to I miss JC So much though... finishing at 10 wins.
#2 seed. @10 wins and tiebreak over CJ
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Well I gave it away didn't I?
Calvin's Johnson...
As much as I hate to say.
I think this week is a win. Requiring one more to lock.
He locks it up but doesn't run the table.
Not much more to say other than... I hate you.
In the playoffs. @ 10 wins
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, hear me out.
I'll run this week by week.
2 teams will essentially be eliminated this week IMO.
Lacy Stacy just has way too much firepower against some of the worst defenses this week. Go to his team page. Look at all the GREEN numbers in OPRK. Even his red numbers aren't bad and one fo them is against the KC Defense. Please. That's by default a green number. I think APOW is coming. Knock on wood.
I also reluctantly say I miss JC So much eliminates the commish.
Kenny Stills... sigh. 2.2
I actually blame the RANDOM ASS RUN GAME EFFICIENCY OF THE ATLANTA FALCONS. RAN SO MUCH CLOCK OFF. DAMN IT.
Anyways... at first I looked at this matchup and thought... I can do this. RG3 v Seattle? yes.
Antonio Brown with Joe Haden all over him. YES.
Then I looked at the red numbers more carefully...
15th v Adrian might look good but... do I trust Tolzien to run up the score against Minnesota enough for them to have to abandon the run and pass? And even so... not pass to Adrian? I don't. Damn it.
I was going to start Keenum. But everything about Peyton v Brady screams... shootout. I'm still extremely skeptical about it. But given so... a shootout means points are scored. Talib couldn't even handle Steve Smith last week... can he handle Demaryius? Eh.
Only silver lining is that Peyton has so many weapons it doesn't have to be him.
Regardless... my skepticism against my dream man + Kenny Stills + Donald Brown v Arizona D as my RB2 + Anquan Boldin = sub 100 score.
Paul wins.
So boom. 2 man race for #4. Paul has to run the table and Danny needs to do the same if he does. If you were paying attention I said Ansah might take Henry down week 14.
I think Paul wins week 13. Giving Joon his 1 loss.
I think Paul runs the table.
So... Paul sits at 9 wins.
Lacy wins week 12 and 14...
...
...
What Am I Doing on week 13?
Trap game?
lulz no.
Lacy runs the table.
#3.
All this hoopla and the playoff picture stays the way it is minus a swap between 3 and 4.
Is this gonna be correct?
Probably not.
Only thing I do know is that Paul is going to hammer my poor Shady-less team.
Eff you Paul.
Eff you.
and you too Kevin.
bye.
APOW: Joon's Football Squad (1)
Turd: Atlanta Lions (2)
http://gbffb.blogspot.com/
Geez.
Anyways... this is another fantastic week with SAO MUCH PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS.
The last time I said that, there was a lot of teams on the brink of falling off. Atlanta Lions and Team Excrement had beaten SPFCCSMF and I miss JC So much, it would have put them on even footing. Even footing that would have pretty much eliminated all 4 teams. Instead they won and key teams like Thobias Funke and Lacy Stacy took key losses to make things very interesting. It honestly looked as though JFS would stumble with the finish line in sight given Aaron Rodgers going down but in some magical underdog-ish fashion CJ2K stepped up and Joon's favorite Rapist dropped some bombs against the Lions.
SCOOP has only one win but has been putting up some major points of late but given he had 3 thursday night players throw up 13.5 points... it seems as though he has a good chance to solidify the 3rd position leaving 4 teams to fight over the final one.
Of course that isn't a given.
This is how it goes.
36 Dollar Man. Playoffs? 99.8%
He would have to go winless and finish at the 9 win mark while I miss JC so Much would have to run the table. It would give him the upper hand if the PF stayed where it is as 3 straight wins would include 36 Dollar Man pulling it to 1-1 and the tiebreak going to PF. Even then, the 3 remaining Legends division playoff contending teams may give way to him with a lesser record or a tie with Henry's advantage.
It's pretty much a lock. Let's put it this way.
Henry's magic number is 1 for both the playoffs and the division which would make him a 2 seed WCS.
He pretty much has had the most ideal season. 3rd in PF and 1st in PA. His PA is actually astounding. It hasn't even eclipsed the 1000 mark yet. Such a perfect season.
Joon's Football Squad. Playoffs? 86.6%
Funsies. That week 4 matchup with Calvin's Johnson was pretty important huh? He holds the tiebreak over the worst human being in the world because of that win.
As I mentioned before, last week's win was crucial. Although his opponent only dropped 64 on him, The rapist and CJ2k flexed some muscle.
If he keeps pace with Calvin's Johnson the rest of the way he will retain the division and be 2nd seed at worst. Even if Lacy Stacy catches up with them as he beat both and they all played each other only once. Again, magic number is 2 as only 4 teams can reach the 10 win mark. If he falls twice and ends up at 9. 4 teams could catch him. 2 of which are teams who are responsible for 2 of his 3 losses (Commish, Thobias). He does have a tricky schedule though given week 13 and 14 is against contending teams.
Calvin's Johnson. Playoffs? 86.6%
Division title is possible for Calvin's Johnson although he sits at 2nd in the Legends due to a tiebreak with JFS.
His magic number is 2 for the playoffs. Only way he doesn't make it is if joon keeps pace with him or beats him out and Calvin's Johnson only converts 1 of 3 remaining and some 2 team combination of Lacy Stacy/Thobias Funke/I miss JC/mine pass him.
Given that my app shows that CJ has the easiest remaining schedule by FAR, would have me reluctantly... and unfortunately admit that he's probably a lock to be in the playoffs. However, as mentioned before. SCOOP has been putting up some points every other week since week 7. If he gets by ATL, he'll have to face him with his precious Forehead Android going up against KC again. I'm rooting for this just so the final game against I miss JC So much could potential be super duper wowza zoinks amazing.
Plus. I hate him. BOO.
Ansahppable Cabrera. 68.9%
So dejected last weekend. So disgusted. As he should have been. His presence at 8-3 would have pushed him up to #3, instead he sits at #4, not because of a tiebreak but because of record. The only lock for this team is running the table. Again, 10 win seasons are only in the reach of 4 teams. 2 wins? pretty safe... unless there's only 1 playoff spot for grabs and he is tied at 9 wins in these scenarios:
A. tied at 9 with SPFCCSMF. A three way tie to bail him out with PF cannot happen given SPFCCSMF's schedule includes both 6-5 teams.
B. tied at 9 with JC. JC beat him last week.
C. tied at 9 with JC and Thobias and I miss JC So much erases the slim 14 point deficit in PF.
Now there are multiple possibilities that would include 6 win teams with 8 win teams but those are very unlikely given the point we are in. If certain things go a certain way this week I might have to touch on it in next week's LMN.
I miss JC So much. 20.1%.
You'll notice this is lower than the 6th seed Thobias Funke. Why?
1. Schedule
He gets a 6 win team this week and two 8 win teams to close out the season.
2.Thobias Funke faces off against the #4 seed and a 6 win team. Also, if it comes down to it, could keep JFS at 9 wins in the final week.
For all 6 win teams, the only way to "lock" is to run the table and bank on Lacy Stacy to drop at least one or even more unlikely... bank on one of the 8 win teams to choke hardcore. It's as simple as that.
Technically there are more opportunities for this team given he's in the Leaders division with a win over 36 Dollar Man. But again, that would require him to lose all 3.
Thobias Funke. 30%
His hopes are firmly in his hands.
If he beats Lacy Stacy, it will become a 3 way tie for 4th between Thobias, Lacy Stacy, and the winner of the MATCHUP OF DEATH. He is dead last among the 4 teams in PF though. But the very next week after he handles Lacy Stacy is SPFCCSMF who could be one of the teams he is tied with. If he handles that game as well then all he would need is some miraculous PF weeks to overtake Lacy Stacy to tiebreak (they'd be 1-1 H2H) or an additional Lacy Stacy loss. Now if the 3 way tie is with I miss JC So much... he can hope for his rough schedule to drop him out.
SPFCCSMF. 9.7%
:(
I'm going to delete this app.
The only way this is in my hands at all is running the table. Even if I run the table it doesn't help. Sure it would drop the teams I'm tied with at 6 wins right now and make both a non-factor... but I would require a loss by Ansah or 2 from JFS. I could make it work with CJ, only if Lacy Stacy joins us and i make up the GIANTIC 171.3 PF deficit to Ansah or CJ catches Lacy Stacy in PF. 1-1 for all 3 teams pushing it to PF for the #3 seed, then H2H among the remaining two.
A. Lacy retains PF lead. CJ owns tiebreak on me.
3 Lacy 4 CJ
B. CJ takes over PF lead. I own tiebreak on Lacy Stacy
3. CJ 4. me
... I'm not taking PF lead.
3 Way tie with JFS and Lacy also works.
In which it would most likely play out...
Lacy Stacy #3 with PF (100+ lead on JFS)
SPFCCSMF #4 with H2H against JFS.
Yeah.
That's it.
All other teams have a 0.0% But clearly can spoil EVERYTHING. So I ask of y'all to do your part to make this one of the best playoff races I've ever seen personally.
So how do I see things going?
36 Dollar Man wins this week and the next.
Romo v Giants and Romo v Oakland.
I can see big days.
Not convinced? Forte v STL and Min... (30th and 28th against RBs)
... still not convined? Marshawn Lynch is on this team (THANKS JOON.)
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
... kill yourself.
#1 seed. @ 11 wins. Perhaps dropping to Lacy Stacy in week 14.
------------------------------------------------------------
Joon's Football Squad.
Yup.
I think I wouldn't have said this had SCOOP's thursday players... put up... at least like 25.
But I think there's a good chance Joon squeaks this out. Then Gandalf returns. Against crummy pass defenses... I say he falls to I miss JC So much though... finishing at 10 wins.
#2 seed. @10 wins and tiebreak over CJ
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Well I gave it away didn't I?
Calvin's Johnson...
As much as I hate to say.
I think this week is a win. Requiring one more to lock.
He locks it up but doesn't run the table.
Not much more to say other than... I hate you.
In the playoffs. @ 10 wins
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, hear me out.
I'll run this week by week.
2 teams will essentially be eliminated this week IMO.
Lacy Stacy just has way too much firepower against some of the worst defenses this week. Go to his team page. Look at all the GREEN numbers in OPRK. Even his red numbers aren't bad and one fo them is against the KC Defense. Please. That's by default a green number. I think APOW is coming. Knock on wood.
I also reluctantly say I miss JC So much eliminates the commish.
Kenny Stills... sigh. 2.2
I actually blame the RANDOM ASS RUN GAME EFFICIENCY OF THE ATLANTA FALCONS. RAN SO MUCH CLOCK OFF. DAMN IT.
Anyways... at first I looked at this matchup and thought... I can do this. RG3 v Seattle? yes.
Antonio Brown with Joe Haden all over him. YES.
Then I looked at the red numbers more carefully...
15th v Adrian might look good but... do I trust Tolzien to run up the score against Minnesota enough for them to have to abandon the run and pass? And even so... not pass to Adrian? I don't. Damn it.
I was going to start Keenum. But everything about Peyton v Brady screams... shootout. I'm still extremely skeptical about it. But given so... a shootout means points are scored. Talib couldn't even handle Steve Smith last week... can he handle Demaryius? Eh.
Only silver lining is that Peyton has so many weapons it doesn't have to be him.
Regardless... my skepticism against my dream man + Kenny Stills + Donald Brown v Arizona D as my RB2 + Anquan Boldin = sub 100 score.
Paul wins.
So boom. 2 man race for #4. Paul has to run the table and Danny needs to do the same if he does. If you were paying attention I said Ansah might take Henry down week 14.
I think Paul wins week 13. Giving Joon his 1 loss.
I think Paul runs the table.
So... Paul sits at 9 wins.
Lacy wins week 12 and 14...
...
...
What Am I Doing on week 13?
Trap game?
lulz no.
Lacy runs the table.
#3.
All this hoopla and the playoff picture stays the way it is minus a swap between 3 and 4.
Is this gonna be correct?
Probably not.
Only thing I do know is that Paul is going to hammer my poor Shady-less team.
Eff you Paul.
Eff you.
and you too Kevin.
bye.
APOW: Joon's Football Squad (1)
Turd: Atlanta Lions (2)
http://gbffb.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment